Position: Naturopathic Doctor (Part Time Associate)
Company Name: Your Health Collective
Starting Date: Thu, Feb 01st, 2024
Your Health Collective, a multi-disciplinary holistic health clinic, is recruiting a part-time or full-time, permanent licensed Naturopathic Doctor to join our clinic as an Independent Contractor (15-30 per week). One of the NDs at the clinic is leaving to pursue other endeavours and is leaving behind a patient list of 533 individuals.
Applicants who have met the standard for prescribing, and/or IV certification will be given preference.
We are seeking a practitioner who is inspired and committed to developing themselves as a person and partitioner and delivering quality patient care.
Mentoring on both clinical and business side available.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Conduct patient consultations to assess their health concerns and develop personalized treatment plans
– Provide naturopathic treatments such as herbal medicine, acupuncture, and nutritional counseling
– Perform physical examinations and order diagnostic tests as needed
– Monitor patients’ progress and adjust treatment plans accordingly
– Educate patients on lifestyle modifications, including diet and exercise recommendations
– Accurately collect and record all patient information and treatment plans/notes
– Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care
– Keep professional boundaries with patients
New grads welcome to apply.
-A newly renovated furnished treatment room (desk, chair, storage, treatment table)
-Part-time reception services/online scheduling offered for you and your patients from Monday to Thursday. Answering service provided when front desk is not in.
-Electronic digital recording system (JANE)
-Off-site laundry services and linens provided
– Clinic supplies (acupuncture needles, etc.)
-Use of our logo branding for marketing purposes, business cards, gift certificates
– Active patient roster of over 500 individuals
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: 60% split for the first year, option to renew and negotiate salary expectations.
Qualifications & Skills
–Completion of naturopathic program from an accredited institution
-Valid certification and member in good standing with CONO
-Proof of valid professional liability insurance
– Strong business sense.
– Willingness to integrate systems into your practice to ensure patient retention
– Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically about complex health issues
– Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple patients and treatment plans simultaneously