Whether you are looking to optimize your health or you are experiencing a chronic illness; I am here to help restore and improve your well being.
Discover your Resilient Self
Whether you are looking to optimize your health or you are experiencing a chronic illness; I am here to help restore and improve your well being
Signs that your body is compensating for an imbalance:
- Fatigue and feeling Burnt Out
- Poor Digestion
- Reproductive Concerns
- Weight Gain
How can I help?
In my practice, I integrate conventional and traditional healing strategies to support and correct the natural mechanisms in the body. In other words, I use a functional medicine approach to identify the root cause of your symptoms and work with you to rebalance your system. Whether you are starting to notice changes or you have been experiencing a chronic symptom or illness - I am here to help.
- Health Optimization and Disease Prevention Assessments
- Detoxification Protocols
- Natural Treatments to alleviate Fatigue, Anxiety and Depression
- Hormone Imbalances for both Men and Women
- Traditional Asian Medicine Diagnosis and Acupuncture
- Leaky Gut, Parasite, Bacteria and Yeast Overgrowth Testing
- Sleep, Energy, and Nutrition Optimization
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- Standard Blood Tests and Specialized Functional Medicine Tests
- B12 Injections to increase energy and support nerve health
What to expect
- Time to discuss all your health concerns at each appointment
- Medicine that is individualized, clinically effective and science based
- No Judgement: Just a liberal dose of compassion and a whole lot of support
- Realistic treatment plans with clear action steps that will set you up for success
- Providing you with the tools, support and knowledge to maintain your own good health and resilience.
- Thorough diagnosis using standard and specialized lab test and focussed physical exams.
Dr. Yousuf Siddiqui, ND is passionate about natural medicine. He received his degree from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto, Canada. CCNM is the largest and leading accredited college of naturopathic medicine in North America, with a curriculum focused on up to date research and evidence based medicine. Its graduates are holistic primary care practitioners of the most comprehensive of alternative medicine disciplines. Dr. Siddiqui completed an internship, through competition, to work at the first ever Naturopathic Clinic within a Hospital (Brampton Civic Hospital). He also completed internships at the Sherborne Medical Centre and Mama Baby in Haiti. Dr. Siddiqui is in good standing with the College of Naturopaths in Ontario, and is a member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors. Outside of his practice, Dr. Siddiqui is currently the Naturopathic Medical Advisor to Bio Lonreco.
- Institute of Functional Medicine (2017-present)
- IV Certification Course
- University of Florida: Bio Identical Hormone Compounding
- University of Toronto: Motivational Interviewing Certification
- University of British Columbia Ontario Therapeutics and Prescribing Course
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Reiki Practitioner
- Internship at the Brampton Civic Hospital
- Internship: Sherborne Medical Clinic (Adjunct HIV/AIDS support)
- Externship: MamaBaby Haiti
- Externship: Ayurvedic Hospital, Kerala India
- Bachelor of Architectural Science