CME BHRT LIVE STREAM COURSE + ZOOM + RECORDED ACCESS - TORONTO, CANADA/UTAH.
Mastering the Protocols for Optimization of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy by the Academy of Preventive & Innovative Medicine by Worldink Medical.
TRUBALANCE HEALTHCARE INC., CANADA IS PLEASED TO PARTNER WITH WORLDLINK MEDICAL.
WHEN: Friday, November 13th to Sunday, November 15th.
FACULTY/EDUCATOR: Neal Rouzier, MD with Worldlink Medical.
EARLY BIRD: SAVE $125 register by October 19 Canadian Funds - No pre-requisite to attend
OPEN TO ALL MEDICALLY LICENSED PRACTITIONERS
FORMAT: Watch LIVE stream camera’s direct to Dr. Rouzier + Zoom in the safety of your own home + Printed syllabus & digital syllabus + medical references.
COURSE RECORDING - of the full live weekend will be available after the event for your viewing.
COURSE SCHEDULE (Mountain Time): Friday - 8:00AM - 6:00PM; Saturday – 8:00AM – 6:00PM; Sunday - 8:00AM – 12:00PM NOON.
CME ACCREDITATION STATEMENT LISTED IN THE PART I BROCHURE ONLINE: www.trubalancehealthcare.com/education
21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™,
21 Nursing Contact Hours (21 Pharmacologic Hours),
Accreditation by The Foundation For Care & Management, Centre for Learning & Change.
LEARN EVIDENCE BASED HORMONE PROTOCOLS – DISCOVER OPTIMAL HORMONES.
Teaching Licensed Medical Practitioners How To Transform Your Patients’ Lives by Optimizing Their Hormones World - Renowned Hormone Expert, Dr. Neal Rouzier.
He will teach you everything you need to know about hormones and why your patients need you to help them optimize their hormone levels for long term maximum health and wellness.
PART I utilizes a scientific literature review of HRT, case presentations, & case management requiring audience participation, an approach designed to help Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Naturopaths, etc.,
to successfully and knowledgeably treat their age management patients.
DAY 1 - Literature review of the importance of optimizing hormones for both men and women.
DAY 2 - Involves diagnosing, prescribing, monitoring, and adjusting dosing based on patient’s symptoms and lab tests.
The PART I course is designed to provide literature presentations, case studies, and open discussions within the group with live interaction
AS A HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER, HAVE YOU EVER STRUGGLED WITH PATIENTS WHO FACE GRADUAL, STEADY DECLINE IN THEIR OVERALL HEALTH?
• Do any of your patients try to lose weight, eat right, exercise . . . but never seem to get results?
• Do you have patients with out-of-control numbers - cholesterol, LDL, C-reactive protein, blood glucose, and hemoglobin A1C?
• Are the therapies you’ve prescribed for those patients (statins for hyperlipidemia, metformin for insulin resistance and diabetes, blood pressure drugs) making them better or worse?
• Are your patients experiencing improvement in their numbers?
• Are they feeling as good as they ever have?
• Are they really reducing their cardiac and metabolic risks?
• Are your menopausal female patients still suffering from hot flashes, night sweats, fatigue, low libido & hair loss?
• Are they sleeping soundly 8 hours a night?
• Are they free of paralyzing anxiety and hopeless depression?
• Are your male patients experiencing low energy, muscle loss, hair loss, weight gain, and sexual dysfunction?
SEE FULL COURSE AGENDA & REGISTER ON OUR WEBSITE