People with head and neck symptoms suffer with dysfunctional physiology, often with few therapy options that offer normalization and return to homeostasis. Manual therapies can promote improved functionality to assist in resolution of causative factors.
The key learning highlights of this manual therapy training seminar are:
- Palpation of head and neck of all ages, sizes and body types to determine placements of contents, intrinsic motion and influence of scar tissue.
- Review of head and neck anatomy, lymphatic drainage, neurology.
- Ability to manually treat:
- Lymphatic system drainage
- Congested sinuses
- Eyeball positioning
- Blocked tear ducts
- Hyoid and surrounding tissue
- Eustachian tube and middle ear
- Tonsils and adenoids
- Temporomandibular joints
- Cervical spine
- Cranial bones